HDT SHIPPING LINES Transport Rates in AED from JEBEL ALI PORT-Dubai
|within Dubai to
|JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE
|JEBEL ALI INDUSTRIAL AREA
|HAMIRYA PORT DUBAI
The above rates Exclude:
- Documentation if any
- Border clearance charges, Duties, dues, deposit if any.
- Excess Height/Weight charges, Penalty, Escort, Fine or other Levies/Taxes if any from the Authorities.
- Loading and offloading the Cargo/Shipments
- Special lashing if any and Tarpauline cover for open cargo should be provided by consignor.
- Gate Passes, Permits and other if any required at the loading/Offloading sites.
- Insurance cover for Cargo/Shipment
- Insurance cover for Loading and Offloading the Cargo/Shipments
- For UAE SHIPMENTS Five hours free time will be given for Loading and Offloading the Cargo/Shipments,
Which will be calculated from the requested reporting time of the Low/flat Bed Trailer. And after that detention charges @ DHS. 50/-per hour/ and for Low Bed Trailer DHS 100 per hour ( for maximum of 10 hours per Day/ for Low /flat Bed Trailer )will be charged to your Account
- For G.C.C. shipments normal office Working hours morning 9.00 AM to 6 PM is permissible for loading or unloading the truck
Other Terms and Conditions:
Note: The above quoted Rates, Terms and Conditions will be applicable as per the prevailing market conditons and
subject to change due to any unexpected reasons/incidents beyond our control.
- Maximum permissible load is 25 tons for GCC countries.
- Offered rate is based on the normal Dimension and Weight of the Shipments. In case of any changes
to the same at the time of movement, the quoted price is also subject to change.
- If the job is Cancelled, after placing the trailer, then there will be cancellation charges at the rate of 25% of the trip charges to be paid.
- The Consignor/Consignee has to arrange Gate Passes, Permits and complete other formalities, if any for entering our
- Truck/Trailer with Cargo and Crew to the Loading and Offloading points as well as in restricted areas, ports or Plants.
- The places of Loading and Offloading should be Truck-worthy ( Asphalt or good condition road ) and easily accessible to our Trailer.
- All necessary Documents ( separate Shipping/Export Documents for each Shipment/Trailer) required for the
- movement of Cargo should provide by the Consignor.
- Advance Notice: We require a valid LPO confirming or awarding the transportation job to make necessary
arrangements that will be subject to availability of necessary Permissions from the Authorities and required Special Equipment/Low Bed Trailer.
- The Loadable weight/Volume of the Shipments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations on Road Shipments by the concerned Police General Directorates.
- The above Offer will be valid for a period of 15 days unless and otherwise not revised by written notice.
- Payment should be settled upon completion of the Job and immediately after submission of our invoice.